- First Impressions and “Curb Appeal” are always critical, so
- Remove oil stains from driveways.
- Mow lawn, prune and trim shrubbery and trees.
- Remove all half dead plants, and replace with new ones.
- A fresh coat of paint will always sell a house faster.
- Paint front door and entryway.
- Clean gutters and downspouts.
- Clean pool.
- Water the lawn to ensure everything is green.
- When staging your home always keep in mind “Less is More”
- Paint walls with a neutral color paint.
- Clean carpets.
- Clean or paint appliances.
- Polish all chrome, brass, or glass fixtures.
- Clean windows or shutters.
- Replace worn out screens.
- Remove cobwebs.
- Clean and organize basement and attic space.
- Remove large pieces of furniture and remove clutter.
- Clean and straighten closets ,cabinets, and medicine cabinet.
- Clean inside of refrigerator and other appliances.
- A bright house looks larger, cleaner and more appealing, creating a more welcome atmosphere.
- Open curtains, blinds, and drapes and let the light in. (Windows that face eyesores are the exception, you will want to keep them closed)
- Adding 100 watt light bulbs make a dramatic difference.
If you are considering selling your home it is imperative that it is priced correctly. Let us help you with a free Comparative Marketing Analysis (our professional opinion of what your home is worth). If your house is priced right in line with the market, your house will sell.