- Make a check list of all criteria you are wanting in your new home, and share it with your Broker.
- Call a lender and begin to build a rapport with them.
- It is usually better to go with a local lender, because they are familiar with the local market.
- Getting pre-qualified will help us locate the right house for you.
- There is nothing worse than falling in love with a house that you can not afford.
- Don’t move money around, this could keep you from being able to be approved for a mortgage.
- Don’t make any large purchases, such as a new auto, or furniture.